IND vs ENG 2021: England Tour of India 2021 Full Fixtures, Teams, Squads, Venue, and Match Schedule
BCCI announced the England Tour of India 2021 Full Fixtures, Teams, Match Schedule, and Squads details; Eng vs IND 2021 first test will begin on 5th – 9th Feb 2021 at Chennai cricket stadium. After securing a great victory against Australia, the Indian team will meet the England team on their home ground for achieving the top ranking in the ICC Test Championship.
Finally, one of the best All-rounders in the world “Ben Stokes” and one of the best bowlers in recent times for the England team “Jofra Archer” joined the Test squad for the upcoming series against India. Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, the matches will be played in the bio-secure environment as all the players are quarantined before the match practice for the test.
Jofra Archer and Ben Stokes rested for the Tour of Sri Lanka but are called back for the upcoming major series going to start in Feb till March on Indian Soil. The Opening batsmen Rory Burns is also back in the squad after spending few weeks on paternity leave. The English team left Jonny Bairstow, Mark Wood, and Sam Curran.
Concerning the India vs England 2021 Telecast Channel List, there are several options for cricket fans to enjoy the match on their TV screen as well as on their smartphone screens or tablets.
England Tour of India 2021 Full Fixtures, Schedule, and Match Details
ENG vs IND 2021 Test Series Fixtures
- 1st Test – February 5-9 (Chennai), 09:30 local – 04:00 GMT
- 2nd Test – February 13-17 (Chennai), 09:30 local – 04:00 GMT
- 3rd Test – February 24-28 (Ahmedabad), 14:30 local – 09:00 GMT
- 4th Test – March 4-8 (Ahmedabad), 09:30 local – 04:00 GMT
India vs ENG 2021 T20I Series Fixtures
- 1st T20 – March 12 (Ahmedabad), 19:00 local – 13:30 GMT
- 2nd T20 – March 14 (Ahmedabad), 19:00 local – 13:30 GMT
- 3rd T20 – March 16 (Ahmedabad), 19:00 local – 13:30 GMT
- 4th T20 – March 18 (Ahmedabad), 19:00 local – 13:30 GMT
- 5th T20 – March 20 (Ahmedabad), 19:00 local – 13:30 GMT
England vs India 2021 ODI Series Fixtures
- 1st ODI, March 23 (Pune), 13:30 local – 08:00 GMT
- 2nd ODI, March 26 (Pune), 13:30 local – 08:00 GMT
- 3rd ODI, March 28 (Pune), 13:30 local – 09:00 BST
England Test Squad:
Players: Joe Root (c), Jofra Archer, Moeen Ali, Olly Stone, Chris Woakes, James Anderson, Dom Bess, Stuart Broad, Rory Burns, Jack Leach, Dom Sibley, Ben Foakes, Jos Buttler, Zak Crawley, Ben Stokes, Dan Lawrence.
Reserved Players: James Bracey, Ollie Robinson, Amar Virdi, Mason Crane, Saqib Mahmood, and Matthew Parkinson.
India Test Squad:
Virat Kohli (capt), Ajinkya Rahane, Mohammed Siraj, Shardul Thakur, Rohit Sharma, Cheteshwar Pujara, Shubman Gill, Mayank Agarwal, Kuldeep Yadav, Washington Sundar, Axar Patel, Jasprit Bumrah, Ishant Sharma, Rishabh Pant, Wriddhiman Saha, Hardik Pandya, KL Rahul, R Ashwin, Washington Sundar.