Ten Sports Live Telecast New Zealand vs Australia T20 World Cup Final 2021: Watch Live Streaming of NZ vs AUS Match Today on PTV Sports, ASports HD, and Ten Sports Cricket. Besides, the match will be available online on Daraz App for free.
PTV Sports to broadcast the live coverage of New Zealand vs Australia T20 World Cup 2021 in Pakistan. The Final Match of T20 World Cup 2021 is scheduled to start at 07:00 PM PST, 07:30 PM IST, and 02:00 PM GMT Local Time at Dubai International Cricket Stadium.
Both teams are in their supreme form as Kiwis beat the strongest side of the T20 World Cup while Kangaroos beat the unbeatable team of the tournament to make their way up to the final. Looking at the Win prediction, Australia has a 60% chance of winning the match while New Zealand has 40% chance.
Both teams never won the T20 World Cup, Australia who won numerous Cricket World Cups will be looking for the maiden T20 World Cup while New Zealand who is somehow unlucky when it comes to the Finals. New Zealand never won any World Cup yet but they will fight till the end to clinch the maiden trophy.
Apart from that, you can’t say that New Zealand is a low side as compared to Aussies. There are several players in the Kiwi playing XI that can change the game in matters of balls. So, without a doubt, the match will be a real cracker. Let’s see who win the match and is called the Champions of 2021.
- Date: November 14, 2021
- Match: New Zealand vs Australia, T20 WC Final
- Venue: Dubai International Cricket Stadium
- Time: 07:30 PM IST, 07:00 PM PST, 02:00 PM GMT, 18:00 Local Time
PTV Sports Telecast NZ vs AUS T20 World Cup 2021 Live Match Today for free
New Zealand vs Australia final match of ICC T20 World Cup 2021 will be broadcast on PTV Sports for free. The match live streaming will be also available on various OTT platforms such as Daraz App, Hotstar, SonyLiv, Sony Ten, Willow TV, Sky Go, Spark Sport, GTV, and Star Sports Network.
T20 World Cup 2021 Live Streaming & TV Channel in Pakistan
Predicted Playing XI
New Zealand Playing XI: Martin Guptill, Daryl Mitchell, Adam Milne, Tim Southe, Kane Williamson (c), Devon Conway (wk), Glenn Phillips, Jimmy Neesham, Mitchell Santner, Ish Sodhi, Trent Boult
Australia Playing XI: Aaron Finch (c), Matt Wade (wk), Adam Zampa, Mitchell Starc, Josh Hazlewood and Pat Cummins, Steve Smith, Glenn Maxwell, David Warner, Mitchell Marsh, Marcus Stoinis,