How to Download Windows 11 ISO Image Free, Installation Wizard, and Complete Setup Guide
Now you can download the Windows 11 ISO (32/64 Bit) Full version for free and simple, something that until not long ago was not possible or at least was not so easy, in this way the installation of the new version of Windows is facilitated for the entire who wants to have it.
And it is also that this possibility is facilitated by Microsoft itself, that is, it makes available to users a single 64-bit Windows 11 ISO so that it can be downloaded from official servers and with the peace of mind of knowing that we are facing a safe ISO and without viruses.
This unique ISO, once it is run to install Windows 11, offers a list of the different versions of Windows 11 that can be installed (Windows 11 Home, 11 Pro, etc.), where the user will have to choose which one to install. corresponds to the license you have.
Although the upgrade to Windows 11 from Windows 10 is free, if you do not have Windows 11 you will have to buy a license and then activate Windows with that license, so you could enjoy every one of the new features of Windows 11 without limitations, although you can always use the generic keys to activate Windows.
Download Windows 11 ISO Free From the Official Website
Microsoft makes it easy to download Windows 11 ISO from a section of its official website, these would be the steps to follow:
- Access the web that we leave you below.
- Web: Official ISO of Windows 11
- Once you are inside, you have to go almost to the bottom of the page to where it says “ download Windows 11 disk image (ISO) ”, there select Windows 11 from the drop-down list and click on “download”.
- Next, select the English language and click on “confirm”, now you just have to wait for the ISO to download to your computer, keep in mind that it is heavy and may take several minutes depending on the Internet speed you have contracted. Then you will have to burn the ISO on a USB stick.
Download Windows 11 via Media Creation Tool
As was the case with Windows 10, you can also use the Media Creation Tool to download the Windows 11 ISO, although you have the advantage that with this utility you can also choose the possibility of recording it directly on a USB memory stick.
That is, the program downloads the ISO and then saves it to a pen drive so that later you just have to run the installation on the computer where you are going to install the new version of Windows. In this case, we are only going to show you the procedure to obtain the ISO, it is as follows:
- Access the web that we left you before and now click where it says “download now” in the “create Windows 11 installation media” section, then the Media Creation Tool utility will be downloaded.
- As soon as you open it, you accept the license terms. Then click on “next”, this screen does not need to be touched because that is the version of Windows 11 that you will need.
- Now is when you have to select the “ISO file” box if you only want to obtain the ISO and then burn it on your own or you can also select “USB flash drive”, which it does is download the ISO and then burn it to a USB automatically, maybe that second option is more viable for you since it saves you the burning process, but if you want to get only the ISO, choose the first option.
- If you have chosen “ISO file”, now you will have to select the path where you are going to save it. Now you just have to wait and you will have it downloaded to the place where you have chosen in a few minutes.
- These are the two ways you currently have to obtain the Windows 11 ISO, although if you have Windows 11 and also meet the requirements of Windows 11, you would not need to have it since you could soon update to the new version for free without the need for it.
- To Download Windows 11 ISO Image privately, you can check it here.